Placing an Order
You can browse our store and items to your cart without an account. Simply choose the items you wish to purchase, and click the "Add to Cart" button.
When you are ready to purchase your items, you will create an account and enter your information. This information will be available in your account the next time you place an order with us.
At anytime after your order is complete, you can log into Account Administration to track the status of your order.
To place an order, follow these steps:
- Browse the store front until you find the item you wish to purchase.
- Click the "Add to Cart" button from the product that you would like to purchase.
- You will proceed to a screen that displays the contents of your shopping cart.
- Click the "Checkout" button once you have verified/recalculated the item(s) to purchase.
- Choose the "I am a new customer" option, enter your email address, and choose a password to create an account if you have never placed an order with us before.
- Add the Billing Address for your account, then click the "Create Account" button. Important: The billing address you provide must match the billing address used for your credit card.
- If you did not elect to use the billing address for your shipping address, add a Shipping Address for your order, then click the "Continue to Order Review" button.
- Choose Shipping Options for your items and enter the Payment Method information. If you have a coupon or certificate, please ensure to click the appropriate link under Payment Methods to enter your coupon or certificate then click the "Continue" button.
- Review your order on the Final Review Page. Please ensure that any discounts submitted are appearing correctly.
- Click "Process" to complete your order.
- Print the Checkout Page for your records.