COVID 19 Safety Protocol to comply with City, State and County requirements
Our employees will be wearing face masks and abiding by physical distancing guidelines
- Any staff showing symptoms of illness will be sent home immediately
- We have strict, frequent cleaning and disinfecting procedures in place for our retail store and private restrooms.
- We will minimize the # of people gathering indoors or outdoors as much as possible.
- Kayaks and gear are sanitized after each use. Soft gear is washed in soap and water and dried thoroughly.
- outdoors as much as possible.
- Customers will be required to wear face masks and maintain physical distancing around each others and our employees.
- Children over 12 must have masks and younger children will be asked to maintain the 6' physical distancing.
- If you experience any signs of sickness (fever, cough, shortness of breath) please stay home.
- Failure to adhere to these points will disqualify customers from participation.
- In order to keep occupancy levels lower than normal to allow physical distancing, there might be a short wait time for the next available start time. Please be patient with us! .
Click here to see Monterey County's requirements to remain open