COVID 19 Safety Protocol to comply with City, State and County requirements
Our employees will be wearing face masks and abiding by physical distancing guidelines
- Any staff showing symptoms of illness will be sent home immediately
- We have strict, frequent cleaning and disinfecting procedures in place
- Kayaks and gear are sanitized after each use.
- Customers will be required to wear face masks and maintain physical distancing, especially around our employees.
- If you experience any signs of sickness (fever, cough, shortness of breath) please stay home.
- Failure to adhere to these points will disqualify customers from participation.
- Rental orientation will be limited to 8 people from families/housemates or maximum 4 individuals / per hour
- We highly recommend reserving a rental start time online where you can also
- take care of payment and sign your waiver, all before you walk in!
- We will do our best to accommodate walk-ins but in order to keep occupancy levels low, there might be some wait time for the next available start time. Please be patient with us!
Click here to see Monterey County's latest information on COVID 19