Private Guided Tours on Elkhorn Slough
Create your own private experience of the Elkhorn Slough Estuary Reserve. You can personalize each tour for all interests and skill levels.
* Just spend more time with the local residents, i.e. sea otters and seals
* Paddle the slough before we open (start as early as 7am)
* Photograph from the water while a guide paddles your kayak
* Paddle to Kirby Park (9 miles total) and encounter the wide range of wildlife and habitats that are unique to the slough.
* Experience the dramatic King Tides during the winter.
* Look for some of the 343 species of birds counted here with our specialist birding guide.
Elkhorn Slough Private Tour Rates - 2 hours
1 - 4 people $440 total price
5 - 8 people $600 total price
9-12 people $780 total price
13-16 people $960 total price
Larger groups - call us or submit a private tour inquiry form below.
Private tours may be booked in 2 hour increments for longer tours such as the "Whole Slough" tour.
For best availability, inquire at least 2 weeks in advance during the summer and fall seasons. Your inquiry does not reserve your tour. We will let know if the day/time you requested is available.