SHUNA FIBERGLASS, 2 PIECE, BENT SHAFT
The Shuna is a best-selling premium High Angle blade, designed for those who want mid-sized power for strokes in all directions.
Our Neutral Bent Shaft is designed to alleviate stress and strain on your hands, wrist and forearms when you paddle. The key benefits are; natural alignment of the wrist reducing strain and fatigue, stable leverage point during ALL stokes which increases comfort and an advanced grip that fits the natural contour of your hand.
- Mid-sized high angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength.
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blades.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )