PEDAL SPORTSMAN 106 - OLD TOWN KAYAKS - IN STOCK
The Old Town Sportsman PDL 106 pedal kayak provides hands free fishing in a performance kayak that's easy to maneuver and light enough to car top.
- Built in two 18" tracks accessory tracks or plates allow for quick, easy, and reliable installation of rod holders, cameras, and other helpful tools.
- A trucker-style steering knob with a tension bolt makes steering and holding position a breeze.
- Superior seat design has great lumbar support and is adjusted to accommodate leg length on a shuttle track. The mesh cover provides ventilation and drainage to keep you dry.
- One forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don't
- Rod and tackle management is made easier by the oversized tank well in the stern, storage under the seat and side pockets just below the accessory tracks. Dedicated horizontal rod storage for quick access.
- Custom tackle box included.
- Universal transducer mounting system allows for quicker installation of your fish finder
- PDL Drive and Seat are removable for easy transport and storage
- The hull and deck of any Old Town watercraft are covered for the lifetime of the boat from the consumer’s original purchase date
AWARD WINNING PEDAL DRIVE
- With instant forward and reverse - no cords to pull or knobs to turn, simply pedal forward to go forward, and backwards to instantly go in reverse. LEARN MORE
- The most reliable and easy-to-use pedal drive on the market.
- PDL Drive is backed by industry's first-in-class 5 year warranty. This warranty covers material defects in workmanship and materials on the PDL Drive for a period of five years from date of purchase. LEARN MORE
- Low maintenance PDL Drive with patented easy-docking system for pain-free launch and landing.
TOTAL WEIGHT: 76 pounds
Pedal Console: 19 pounds
LENGTH: 10' 6"
WIDTH: 36 in
Kayaks/SUPS can be picked up at our Monterey or Elkhorn Slough store. We do not ship kayaks or standup paddleboards. Read our full shipping policy.